Visibility on halloween map

• Ets|Members

apparently the screenshots dont look like what i see on my screeen.  it doesnt really support my point of being able to see axis without flash...

i can't remove the thread? so leaving that to someone else...

Edited by Napoleon

• Ets|Members
32 minutes ago, PsychoPappy 4 said:

It looks like a short draw distance, but i'm not sure if the game settings could be a culprit.

but to get a sense of what this is about maybe i should get on that finger that you are standing on.

Let me provide some context... (which I could have done better), I mentioned to @Two Minutes Hate on the server that i could see the enemy below wheras he could see it only when they fired. I wanted to show that the enemy is visible for me from the finger with these screenshots. After posting I wanted to doublecheck that the screenshots are useful, but they are garbage ...

• Staff

we were having a little fun jumping off the top of the haunted mansion and we briefly talked about the axis bots that will climb on the roof of the destroyed smaller house and I mentioned that sometimes I have a hard time distinguishing them because of axis dark uniforms and the black and gray color of the roof blending. I look for the muzzle flash. Napo was saying he has no problem seeing them. I guess it's my 50+ year old eyes! After looking at your screenshots my screen is a lot more lighter. I may grab a screenie and post to compare.

-2MH 

• Ets|Members

@kate My brightness setting is a lot higher when plalying the game. Apparently screenshots don't take brightness setting into account and applies default brightness when taking a screenshot. I tried with different software.

See picture below, this is roughly how I see it. I had to use software to brighten the picture, to match reality. And to show my earlier point @Two Minutes Hate You can see a blob that is a bot next to the center tree.

Capturing moving stuff from this game is apprently very hard (for my hardware).

true_shot_lighter.png