Band of Brothers Sound Pack: Read Me
Thanks for downloading my sound pack.
THIS SOUND PACK CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE.
Starting Date: Mid August, 2003
Finishing Date: October 23, 2003
This Sound Pack contains sounds from the movie "Band of Brothers".
All sounds and music are edited and made by Konigstiger.
A total of 224 sounds are replaced, which are:
- 81 Allied Voice Chat Commands
- Covert Ops. Switch Clothes Sound
- Health Pick up
- Rank up Music
- Skill up Music
- Ammo Pick up
- New Door Sounds (8 Sounds Total)
- Allies Winning Music
- Axis Winning Music
- Main Menu Music
- Gib Sound (Original Sound but Altered)
- Fall Down Hurt Sound
- 20 Foot Step Sounds (Grass, Snow, Stone, and Wood)
- 7 Tank Sounds (Sherman Tank)
- 6 Allied HQ Chat Commands
- 5 Air Strike Sounds (P-51)
- 7 Artillery Sounds
- 30 .cal
- Colt (5 Total)
- M1 Garand (8 Total)
- Grenade (3 Total)
- 15 Impact Sounds
- Knife Hit Wall Sound (Original Sound but Altered)
- Landmine (4 Total)
- Luger (5 Total)
- MG-42 (3 Total)
- Change Weapon Sounds
- Dry Fire Sound
- Mortar (6 Total)
- Panzerfaust (4 Total)
- Thompson (4 Total)
- 6 New World sounds, Including New War Sounds.
All guns come with new distance sounds. Some Guns also have new Reload Sounds.
This Sound pack will also change the Ranks and Helmets:
- Ranks from Pfc to Sgt. will no longer show on the helmet
- Ranks from Lt. to Col. have smaller insignia symbols on their helmets
- Engineers and Field Ops. for the Allies have no Symbols on the side of their helmets
- Engineers and Field Ops. for the Axis have no Symbols on the side of their helmets
- Axis Soldiers now have regular helmets
- Allied Field Ops. now have regular helmets.
How To Install
Place the "s_Konigstigers_BOB_Sound_Pack" in the "etmain" folder
Default location is: C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain
***DO NOT RE-NAME THIS FILE***
***DO NOT MIX SOUND PACKS, ONLY ONE ALLOWED***
How to Uninstall
Simply delete the file
How to Play With the Band of Brothers Sounds
Unfortunately you'll be hearing the original ET sounds un-till server hosts also have the
sound pack or allow it to be used.
I have played on servers before that allow custom pk3. files to run so its basically a
matter of searching for a server. They are known as un-pure servers.
Replay's will also use the Band of Brother sounds, even if it was recorded with the original
If you Disconnect from a server or are kicked from a server, the Band of Brothers Sound
Pack might be deactivated. But still can work during game play.
Please report any bugs to Konigstiger.
Alpha testers - [DP] Clan
Beta testers - [DP] Clan
Support - =T4= Clan, [DP] Clan, WolfProject, the Public
Very Special Thanks
The Band of Brothers Sound Department
The MOH:AA Sound Department for the "War" background sounds
To Servers Hosts
It would be easier for the public if the servers are labeled as a host for this sound pack.
So, if you host a server and plan to use this sound pack, please label it for the public.
Also, please post your IP address and the name of the server on the forums/message boards.
[DP] Clan - www.dpguild.net
=T4= Clan - www.etgamers.com
WolfProject - www.wolfproject.net
Sound Pack made by: Konigstiger