Files posted by papywolf91
Email address: [email protected] //can mail bugs here
Release date: 21st March, 2009
Program: GTK-Radiant, Easy Gen, Photoshop CS3
Build time: started work 2008-12-20
compile time: BSP: 90sec, VIS: 4,5 hours
Compile machine: AMD Phenom 9850 X4, 4 GB RAM
Game: Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory
Map time: ?? min
Map DescriptionThis map is based on a real existing village in Germany. Any objective accurs in this map has not happen in that village ever!
Axis took the village under their control and used it as their control center for upcoming missions.
Surrounded by hills it is nearly impossible to reforce the Axis power. Therefore axis send their best troop to this village in order to secure top secret documents and gold!
Though, Allied Intelligence found this village and made several air attacks and send soldier to that place to gain the power of the secret documents !
Map ObjectivesAllied objectives:
*Steal the docs
*Destroy the 2 walls
*Steal the gold
*Bring the gold to the truck
*Escort the truck
*Destroy the barriers
*Construct the Generator
*Construct a Command Post
*Defend the docs
*Defend the 2 defense walls
*Defend the gold
*Build the 2 barriers
*Stop the Allies from escorting the truck
*Destroy the Generator
*Construct a Command Post
Title.......: Gold Rush Germany
Map Name....: goldrush_germany_fixed
Game........: Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Build Time..: 3 Months
Release Date: 02. January 2010Description:
The Axis are guarding a hoard of gold in the Aschaffenburg Reichsbank. The Allies must steal an Axis Hetzer Tank to blow the bank open, steal the gold bars and drive them to safety in a Truck.
This new version of Gold Rush is more a technical demo to show the Hetzer Tank and the GMC Truck.
We thought that the 7638th version of Gold Rush has to look different, so we retextured the map and setted the scenario to Aschaffenburg (Bavaria).
Aschaffenburg was one of the few cities who was not bombed during World War II, only invaded by Infantery.
If you enter the church as spectator you can see different variants of the truck.
The models may used in your own map, but give credit to ischbinz.
Changes from "Final" to "Final/Fixed":
The damaged Truck is now builded in.
Well, we forgot it. Shit happens.
Thanks to [*]Irata for reporting the bug.
- Map originally made by Simon O'Callaghan / www.SimonOC.com
- Recompiled by ischbinz
- Retextured by Berzerkr (GER)|#WolfMap.de
- Skybox made by Avoc of www.EFT-Clan.com
- Textures used from TC:E, RtCW & Diego's Praetoria map / http://webpages.charter.net/dt3d/praetoria.html
a big thank you to SENTENZA for the map and the waypoints files
title: FFM - Frankfurt
email address: [email protected]
release date: not yet (testing stage)
editor: NETradiant 1.5.0, Netradiant Custom 1.5.0n
tools used: Photoshop 2020, Audacity, Presonus Studio One, Notepad++
Blender, Ultimate Unwrap 3D, Substance Painter, XNview
ETCC Command Map Tool, Q3 Model Tool, MD3compile
build time: started in 2005 with many breaks of many years in between
compile time: 10 mins on a [email protected],6GHz
Assets with a known license
* American vehicle Models (Jeep, Halftrack) by detoni (detoeni.uk)
License: You may use this file providing it's not for profit.
* Church Bench, Pew and Pulpit Models by http://www.blackrayne.net
License: You can use it freely in any games as long as you include a
note indicating you got it from me
* Coffin by Tamara "Ophelia" Crossley ([email protected])
License: Include authors name and email address in the credits for there work
Assets by FFM*SENTENZA
All Models in the "mapobjects/ffm/" folder are created by FFM*SENTENZA. Most
of the textures are created by FFM*SENTENZA, but some are reworked from many
different sources I can't remember.
- started in 2005, after a real visit to the old city of Frankfurt, Germany
- the club is actually a hommage to a famous club at Frankfurt Airport
- the "radio poster" is a hommage to a famous local techno radio show
- the crypt is a hommage to our second clan [AwB] Attawaybaby
- the industrial complex "produces" real local food and beverages
- the old city is a condensed version of the old city of Frankfurt
- the bridges, the Roemer Townhall and the Cathedral are at their correct
position like in reality
- the Roemer Townhall is quite realistic, also the buildings opposite to it
- the bunker is fictious
FFM Map Credits
We've created a lot of assets, but sometimes we've chosen to use ready assets
from other people. We wish to thank you for your work in this file and respect
your work. If you read this and want to use assets from our map in your own
work, please respect the other artists work and license, too like we did.