My MOST Crazy Cool (Accidental!!) Internet Find In A Long Time

AE_Centrifuge

• Moderators

This is quite a piece of work indeed! Very trippy indeed, but in an undefinable way.

Brings me back to my mdma days. Would have worked quite well with that too! :-D
Come to think of it. I have some still lying around from 15 years ago. Nice opportunity to check if it's still potent after all that time! :classic_rolleyes:

It's all that you said it was. This one's staying on my playlist!

On 11/11/2021 at 9:59 AM, Tutox said:

Youtube doesn't allow me to watch it, it says that the video is not available :/

Hmmm. All that I can think of is that it's a region issue. Maybe ???  Try clicking the direct link and go straight to YouTube for a view. If that fails then, I don't know. I ripped the video to my archives but the file size if too big for posting here. Sorry dude :(

On 11/11/2021 at 3:43 PM, Bier said:

This is quite a piece of work indeed! Very trippy indeed, but in an undefinable way.

Brings me back to my mdma days. Would have worked quite well with that too! :-D
Come to think of it. I have some still lying around from 15 years ago. Nice opportunity to check if it's still potent after all that time! :classic_rolleyes:

It's all that you said it was. This one's staying on my playlist!

My brother, my brother! :) Us old vikings never die, we're just more selective about when we put on our 'war paint' :) PEACE !