Upgrade to 2.78 yes or no?

• Ets Probbies / Way for Fun Veterans / Ets Friends

All, i have been getting prompted to upgrade to version 2.78 every time I sign into ET. Has anyone upgraded successfully? I am worried if i upgrade that i wont be able to connect. Anyone upgraded to this version yet and does anyone know how to roll back if i am unable to connect? Thoughts and input are welcome

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Sh0tCall3r said:

All, i have been getting prompted to upgrade to version 2.78 every time I sign into ET. Has anyone upgraded successfully? I am worried if i upgrade that i wont be able to connect. Anyone upgraded to this version yet and does anyone know how to roll back if i am unable to connect? Thoughts and input are welcome

you meant with ETL ?

i dont use anymore ETL myself  too many issues and players crash more often from silent servers

Its whatever launches when you start ET. Thats where im prompted to upgrade

• Staff

if you are using etl, wait a week and then update.

you can make a backup of your et profiles before updating in case you want to downgrade back to 2.77.1, they should be located inside your Documents folder.

just copy your ETLegacy folder and paste it somewhere else, or use 7zip and just "add to .7z archive".

Thanks all, ill wait the week as Pappy recommended. Anyone here upgrade to 2.78 yet? If so, what have your experiences been?