invitation from :the ets name who invited you:  Kate

In-game name: Letal1945

Previous gaming aliases: L3tal Gr3nad3

Previous clans, if any: =M|F=

and reason why you left : the clan disappeared

What country are you from?: El Salvador

What languages do you speak?: Español & Inglish

Do you use a translator to post in English? No

How did you find our community?: a long time ago i started playing on ets servers i was like the etpub server

Do you have any admin experience?: Yes

Will you be able to help in recruiting new members?: Yes always

Do you have any special expertise (coding, modding, Photoshop, etc.)?: maybe

Tell us about yourself (optional): im a ETlover xD

Playing regulary on our server and collected at least ~100k XP i have played for a long time but since I changed pc my XP has been lost

Do you agree  with the rules : Yes / No YES

THX :)

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hi Letal did you play with us in the past when the clan name was WF ? Trying to see if I remember you from back then. 

I will try play a few with you if I see you and then I will post my answer after that.  But from what Kate says you are a nice guy :)

• Staff

letal grenade era tu nombre hace unos dias cuando jugaste a la par de loira (baneado por tramposo estupido) vi cosas raras en ese momento en ti , luego me dijiste que yo no te queria y te equivocas yo quiero a todo el mundo pero no a los que hacen trampa. Si no todos jugamos con trampa y vemos quien es el mejor. no me parece divertido ya que algunos no tenemos tiempo para jugar. Te voy a pedir que te portes bien como ya te lo pedi en el juego. Estuve en la primera hora de cheat en Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory hasta tuvimos que usarlo por que era imposible jugar y se de que hablo.  Voy a esperar un tiempo para levantarte el dedo.

lethal grenade was your name a few days ago when you played on par with loire (banned by stupid cheater) I saw strange things at that moment in you, then you told me that I did not love you and you are wrong I love everyone but not those who cheat. If not all of us cheat and see who is the best. I don't find it funny since some of us don't have time to play. I'm going to ask you to behave as I already asked you in the game. I was in the first hour of cheat in Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory we even had to use it because it was impossible to play and I know what I'm talking about. I'm going to wait a while to lift your finger.

On 9/17/2021 at 10:40 AM, EA-MIG said:

letal grenade era tu nombre hace unos dias cuando jugaste a la par de loira (baneado por tramposo estupido) vi cosas raras en ese momento en ti , luego me dijiste que yo no te queria y te equivocas yo quiero a todo el mundo pero no a los que hacen trampa. Si no todos jugamos con trampa y vemos quien es el mejor. no me parece divertido ya que algunos no tenemos tiempo para jugar. Te voy a pedir que te portes bien como ya te lo pedi en el juego. Estuve en la primera hora de cheat en Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory hasta tuvimos que usarlo por que era imposible jugar y se de que hablo.  Voy a esperar un tiempo para levantarte el dedo.

lethal grenade was your name a few days ago when you played on par with loire (banned by stupid cheater) I saw strange things at that moment in you, then you told me that I did not love you and you are wrong I love everyone but not those who cheat. If not all of us cheat and see who is the best. I don't find it funny since some of us don't have time to play. I'm going to ask you to behave as I already asked you in the game. I was in the first hour of cheat in Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory we even had to use it because it was impossible to play and I know what I'm talking about. I'm going to wait a while to lift your finger.

No entiendo porque me acusaste de usar wallhack o cheats cuando yo soy bueno jugando no porque use trampas no entiendo y jamas entendere porque haces eso

i dont understand why you accused me of using wallhack or cheats when im good at playing NOT becuse use cheats i dont understand and i will never understand why you do that

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Letal1945 said:

No entiendo porque me acusaste de usar wallhack o cheats cuando yo soy bueno jugando no porque use trampas no entiendo y jamas entendere porque haces eso

i dont understand why you accused me of using wallhack or cheats when im good at playing NOT becuse use cheats i dont understand and i will never understand why you do that

i know you since a very long times and never heard you been using cheats , you are just an ET pro player

and where you been since last times we saw You ?