Serious Question

Tutox

• Staff

Where do i press to "react" to a comment?? I swear i really don't know and at this point i'm becoming mad searching fot the button to press on any post i would like to

This is what i see on a random post:

Captura

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, Tutox said:

Where do i press to "react" to a comment?? I swear i really don't know and at this point i'm becoming mad searching fot the button to press on any post i would like to

This is what i see on a random post:

Captura

At the bottom on the right side if you meant : like , thanks and few others

you see the names with colors ? Napoleon,myself and Ashiok,is here

• Staff

yeah, i press it, but it only open a window with the users that "react" with the post, it doesn't let me "react". Am i too noob in the internet? hahaha

For example, what i see in your comment before, is this. As you can see theres no button to click now:

Captura

• Like 1

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Tutox said:

yeah, i press it, but it only open a window with the users that "react" with the post, it doesn't let me "react". Am i too noob in the internet? hahaha

For example, what i see in your comment before, is this. As you can see theres no button to click now:

Captura

Yes seems there is something missing for you, there should be a heart icon where you can select between a few things. But it seems to be missing for you.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1