Tutox application

Tutox

• Staff

Hello!! My native speak isn't english so i'm gonna try my best with the instructions below.

Ingame Name: Tutox
Time: I really don't know how much, but i have been playing a lot since i found your server, maybe i have played 40 hours or more.

Optional ->
Your real name: Gabriel
Clans I was in: Since i got playing ET (maybe some 9 to 10 years back then) i have never join a clan.

Clans i left : none
SL rating: I don't know about this (sorry!)
Country / Nationality: Chile
Hobbies: Playing ET, reading about Sociology (my career), cooking (I love to cook) and camping.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

invitation from : i really really don't remember well, but i think it was ETS | Topcat (sorry!)

In-game name: Tutox

Previous gaming aliases: None

Previous clans, if any: None

and reason why you left : None

What country are you from?: Chile

What languages do you speak?: Spanish and English

Do you use a translator to post in English? No

How did you find our community?: I found the server first and then i got invited

Do you have any admin experience?: None

Will you be able to help in recruiting new members?: Yeah!

Do you have any special expertise (coding, modding, Photoshop, etc.)?: Sorry, i don't

Tell us about yourself (optional): My name is Gabriel, i'm from Chile. I study Sociology and i love to cook and go camping

• Like 1

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Tutox said:

Hello!! My native speak isn't english so i'm gonna try my best with the instructions below.

Ingame Name: Tutox
Time: I really don't know how much, but i have been playing a lot since i found your server, maybe i have played 40 hours or more.

Optional ->
Your real name: Gabriel
Clans I was in: Since i got playing ET (maybe some 9 to 10 years back then) i have never join a clan.

Clans i left : none
SL rating: I don't know about this (sorry!)
Country / Nationality: Chile
Hobbies: Playing ET, reading about Sociology (my career), cooking (I love to cook) and camping.

ho not usual to have men cooking :applaus:

• Administrators
21 hours ago, Tutox said:

Thanks halfy, i really enojy playing ET, i used to do it since i was a teenage. Although, i still consider myself as a noob in some things :classic_laugh:

welcome to mine nooby kate club :d

• Like 1

• Ets Probies and Friends

The below 30 club has now 4 members to my knowledge, you included. I'm 27. Pappy and Warpath are the other members. The rest is over 30. A club you will soon join, heh. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Ets Probies and Friends
4 hours ago, Luis Enrique said:

Hi tutox, I'm Warpath, I have the gold medal for being the youngest player with the age of 20.

Oh Warpath you're so humble, giving yourself a gold metal and all. :applaus:

Wish I was as humble as you. :classic_happy:

• Administrators

@ Tutox , I think the youngest member we had been psycho pappy 13 years old when he started to play with us with his bro’s an daddy

if only we could back to these old years:signs_ancient:

• Staff
49 minutes ago, Topcat said:

Welcome Tutox I think you're a nice player and fun to play with, so welcome.

Thanks Topcat! I really try to talk to you while playing, but as non native english speaker, it's a bit hard to make conversation fluid while playing and trying not to get shot hahaha I'm really happy to join here

• Administrators
18 hours ago, Tutox said:

Thanks Topcat! I really try to talk to you while playing, but as non native english speaker, it's a bit hard to make conversation fluid while playing and trying not to get shot hahaha I'm really happy to join here

No problem, I also like to play when I play and not chat to much cause then you just get shot hehe.