Logo for ETS clan T-shirt

• Staff

Hello to all ETS, I invite you to create a Logo for an ETS clan T-Shirt, this T-Shirt can be personalized according to your country, your nickname and of course the Logo. I'm sure many of you have very good ideas, I can't wait to see your proposals and only one will be selected. Thanks! of your participation icpower

• Like 5

• Ets|Members

Combining Kate's logo with the official logos I thought that maybe we could put, at the front of the shirt, Kate's logo and the "W" of wolfenstein, and at the back, we can put our ingame names and the wolfenstein at the bottom

1663215425140.png

• Like 2

Mine would be of a personal nature because I can't imagine myself creating something that -everyone- would like so, mine would (gladly) be of a personal nature. I have always used Alfred E. Neuman from MAD Magazine as my personal logo. It's traditional. I have to think about the font and the pic and find a way to make that work then, create a way to translate that to you without a lot of work on your part. Mixing and recording I can do but graphics is not my strong point. With Alfred though, I have so many great photo options to choose from (decades of cover art: https://www.madcoversite.com/allthumbs.html ) that's it's hard to pick just one.

I have some ideas in mind. The WOLF FONT that was posted looks really cool too. 

Basic Questions >>>

Name brand of tee's you will use?

No shrink/no wrinkle collar?

Thickness?

Short sleeve?

Long Sleeve?

Edited by AE_Centrifuge

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

the t-shirt must be finished on both sides and the country of each member on the outside of the shoulders of the vest, on the back side the new logo select and on the front side the name of the players at the top right and in top left the name of the clan later we can talk about money

• Like 2

• Moderators
20 hours ago, Luis Enrique said:

I understand you perfectly.

By the way, do you know any software to design 3D shelves?

I use FreeCad for 3D designing... (Free Open Source)
But I am playing with OnShape now. That looks very promising... (Free for Students and Makers)

They al look very complex, but you can also use them for simple things.
You do have to put in a few hours of work to get to know software like this. If you are new to this, I recommend OnShape