Outtakes and Odd Things From Old Hard Drives

AE_Centrifuge

I have been away for a little bit dealing with music/legal stuff as well as trying to enjoy retirement and keep the yard looking good in-between a new lawn service.

All has ended very well.  Now, I am trying to remember to CHILL OUT and enjoy myself again.

Among other things I have been getting into, I finished digging through some old hard drives and found/archived lots of off-the-cuff video shorts.

These 'shorts' (and some full length items) were never made to show to people. I made them for my own enjoyment and for whatever reason, they have been tucked away on hard drives. Nobody has ever seen them. 

I'm not out to impress the world. I just try to have fun. If people like them - great! If not, well, I won't lose any sleep over that I can assure you.

I have a lot more stuff to upload to the YouTube but, in time.

Here's a montage of Negativeland videos that I edited together.

Here's a conceptual piece that I made. Nothing fancy. Just right to the point.

Raw Data:

The first video is a leaked tape from someone inside the ABC engineering/production hubs. I had a basic mix idea and this video is where I would grab my audio samples from. It has AMY ROBACH speaking about Jeffrey Epstein and that she thinks he was "100%" murdered. Then she warns that Gishlaine Maxwell should "watch her back" from now on.  

My Mix:
The second video is a mix that I made with Amy Robach audio samples and tons splices/edits of metaphorically referenced audio/visual material surrounding Jeffrey and Gishlaine.  

This is a 2 hour project that I created..

Some of the material seen above was spliced into this experimental project of mine.  I let the material that I edited together tell the story!

This was all charted out on paper then executed as an experimental conceptual video project.

---------- PART 1 ----------
00:00:00 >  00:32:32

---------- PART 2 ----------
00:32:33 > 00:53:11 

---------- PART 3 ----------
00:53:11 > 01:11:01

---------- PART 4 ----------

01:11:01 >  01:21:36
CREDITS (and THE BRIGHTER SIDE of LIFE)
My Audio Layering Behind CREDITS and Actual Video Clip Footage After Credits From:
Host John Kilduff paints while jogging on a treadmill, blends a drink and takes your calls live. 

--------- PART 5 ----------  
1:21:36 >  1:53:06

Signoff!
"Music Throughout the Night" A Journey in Sound 

This Is A Music Based Audio/Video Mix by: Me
IT'S MY TRIBUTE TO T. V. STATIONS THAT WOULD PLAY LOTS of MUSIC BEHIND TELEVISION TEST SCREEN PATTERNS UNTIL SUNRISE!   

Edited by AE_Centrifuge
Adding brief 'contents' list from notes!