textures problems with silent mod ... nothing in the console not sure if the map does not interfer with an other in the rotation
Supply Depot, by ginc
Cedric 'keMoN' E.
This map is an overhaul of the original Supply Depot map from ET created by ginc.
As part of the ET: Legacy asset creation effort certain maps are being overhauled.
Those maps have been selected for their stable gameplay, even in a competitive environment.
* Re-added 'Truck is in position' line as announcement. (Thank you SAP for reporting)
* Added satchel exploit fix for crane controls. (Thank you jobhh for reporting)
* Add optional spawn cabinets. (Thank you Dmxj for requesting)
* Fixed speaker pointing to incorrect sound file.
* Substantial performance improvements by reducing drawn surfaces with adjusted light settings. (Thank you hatcher for comprehensive support)
* Provided option to toggle truck invulnerable or not through mapscript (invulnerable by default). (Thank you ETc.Jay for reporting and absolutely huge thanks to Ensiform for finding the perfect way to do this)
* Fixed gold crate support blocks visible through walls.
* Fixed setstate errors in console after dynamiting 1st main gate. (Thank you WuTangH for reporting)
* Fixed CP sound playing in second round after /map_restart. (Thank you WuTangH for reporting)
* Fixed surfaceparm grasssteps to add missing sounds when walking on grass. (Thank you WuTangH and Aciz for reporting)
* Adjusted clip brush at forward bunker teamdoor/gate to prevent getting stuck on the edge.
* Crate controls not showing satchel icon for Axis. (Thank you WuTangH for reporting)
* Fixed visible seams in terrain textures.
* Increased amount of spawn slots from 20vs20 to 32vs32. (Thank you Dmxj for reporting)
* Fixed skyportal incorectly having sky shader instead of mountain.
* Fixed flying rock next to east depot wall.
* Reduced weird shadows from the ceiling lampshades. (Thank you Aciz for reporting.)
• Changed floodlight colour to uniform white
• Fixed vanilla ET compatibility
• Fixed various trickjumps
• Cleaned collision for easier player movement
• Fixed mirrored textures in vanilla ET
• Changed crane control construction indicators for clearer visibility
• Improved lighting and general visibility
• Fixed issue where planting landmines was possible everywhere
• Added targetname and scriptname to nearly all in-game entities to enable server admins to build custom scripts if desired.
• Extended map skywards to allow for free shoutcaster/spectator movement.
• Implemented windows into the forward bunker roof to allow shoutcasters and spectators to maintain an overview at all times.
• Comprehensive rework of structural mesh to improve on VIS.
• Removed player collision from noticeboards, picture frames, lying doors etc.
• Enlarged some door and window frames for more consistent use of dimensions across the map.
• Colour-coded stairwells in forward bunker.
• Fixed clip position of destroyed allied cp model.
• Removed collision from crane rope.
• Dispersed spawn points to declutter mass spawn events.
• Adjusted terrain around some rocks to prevent leaks at the border.
• Added team specific CP sounds
• Re-added previously removed radio speakers
• Increased player count to 20v20
• Added external antenna as visual indicator for CP status
• Changed depot alarm to only sound for a specific time (15 seconds) instead of linked to the truck position.
Primary Objective: Retrieve the documents.
Capture the forward bunker.
Destroy the main entrance.
Destroy the side wall.
Don't let them construct the guardtower.
Prevent the Allies from establishing a Command Post.
Set up a Command Post.
Primary Objective: Defend the documents until reinforcements arrive.
Capture the forward bunker.
Do not let the Axis destroy the main entrance.
Defend the side wall.
Construct the guardtower.
Establish a forward Command Post.
Prevent the Axis from fortifying their position with a Command Post.