'Frostbite, by Moonkey'
Cedric 'keMoN' E.
This map is an overhaul of the original Frostbite map created by Moonkey.
As part of the ET: Legacy asset creation effort certain maps are being overhauled.
Those maps have been selected for their stable gameplay even in a competitive environment.
* Fixed fully caulked terrain brushes. (Thank you woju and spyhawk for reporting)
* Fixed missing tree shader. (Thank you woju and spyhawk for reporting)
* Moved flying lamp models to be attached to girder in Axis garage. (Thank you Aciz for reporting)
* Adjusted player collision on cliff near transmitter to prevent glitching on the roof. (Thank you Aciz for reporting)
* Improved lighting in balcony hallway at inner courtyard.
* Fixed player collision on the Axis CP. (Thank you Aciz for reporting)
* Adjusted shader for winter trees to prevent overwriting default shaders on other maps. (Thank you Aciz for reporting)
* Adjusted lighting to increase performance.
* Converted smaller brushwork to .ase models to reduce lightmap data and improve performance.
* Increased supported playercount from 20vs20 to 32vs32.
* Reduced volume of wind sounds to reduce distractions.
* Further improved player collision at railings and doorways. (Thank you Aciz for reporting.)
* Changed clips for barrels and couches for proper hit- and footstep sounds. (Thank you Aciz for reporting.)
* Reduced weird shadows from the ceiling lamps in the office area. (Thank you Aciz for reporting.)
* Fixed missing shader for bush model. (Thank you Aciz for reporting.)
* Reverted collision on stairs down to garage to reenable a TJ. This also reintroduces bobbing effect. (Thank you Aciz for reporting.)
* Moved vent opening new side door for better alignment with surrounding textures
* Changed terrain shader on snow patches in inner courtyard for proper snow behaviour
* Caulked surfaces not visible to the player
* Changed floodlight colour to uniform white
* Made previously impossible TJ possible again
* Further opened terrain and world to simplify spectator and shoutcaster movement
* Improved player collision to simplify movement (doorways, ceiling and transmitter building)
* Generally improved lighting
• Removed rogue clip at office entrance.
• Changed catwalk in warehouse from `clipweapon` to `clip`. It is now permeable for weapons.
• Simplified collision of machines at side entrance.
• Added player clips to various shelves, pipes and doorways.
• Fixed one alarm speaker not being named correctly.
• Added a trickjump coming from warehouse, jumping onto box, onto truck into green passage. Disabled by default. Can be activated through mapscript. (deactivate line: setstate courtyard_TJ_box invisible)
• Removed collision of blackboards.
• Increased amount of shared files with other ET: Legacy overhauls to decrease filesize once they are shipped together.
• The player is now able to stop and revert Storage Wall movement by activating the button again.
• Alarm now also sounds when the Service Door has been dynamited before the Storage Wall and Main Door.
• Structural mesh and VIS blocking has been improved
• Visual changes have been made
Primary: Steal the Supply Documents and transmit them back to Allied Command.
Secondary: Destroy the Main Door into the Complex.
Secondary: Breach the Storage Wall.
Secondary: Dynamite the Service Door.
Secondary: Prevent the Axis from constructing a Command Post in the Transmitter Building.
Secondary: Establish a forward Command Post in the Upper Complex.
Primary: Stop the Allies from transmitting the Supply Documents.
Secondary: Defend the Main Door.
Secondary: Defend the Storage Wall from being breached.
Secondary: Stop the Allies from destroying the Service Door.
Secondary: Set up a Command Post inside the Transmitter Building.
Secondary: Prevent the Allies from establishing a Command Post in the Upper Complex.