Release Date: 15-10-2004
Civilians manipulated by the Volksempfänger's propaganda program are resisting the allied forces.
To break the resistance, Allies have to overtake a local Transmitter, which is amplifying the master-signal from Berlin for local receivers.
They have to manipulate the transmission-frequency by installing a radio Modification Kit on the Transmitter.
The Allies also have to rotate the Antenna towards their pirate sender.
heeen (until Beta2)
AUG 2003 - OCT 2004
BSP - 206 seconds
VIS - 687 seconds
LIGHT - 11668 seconds
[email protected] or at the SD Forums (www.splashdamage.com)
trans_cm_icons_ETpro.pk3 goes to "/ETpro" folder
transmitter.pk3 goes to "/etmain" folder
- Construct the Bridge.
- Carry the Modification Kit to the Transmitter-Station inside the Castle complex.
- Rearrange the Antenna towards our pirate sender.
- Infiltrate through the Tunnel Grate.
- Capture the Forward Hut from the Axis.
- Destroy the Serpentine Barricade to secure the Forward Hut.
- Stop the Axis from constructing a Command Post in the Forest Hut.
- Prevent the Allies from building the Bridge.
- Don't let the Allies carry the Modification Kit to the Transmitter.
- Prevent the Allies from rearranging the Antenna towards their pirate sender.
- Defend the Forward Hut from the Allies.
- Defend the Serpentine Barricade from Allied sabotage attempts.
- Stop the Allies from constructing a Command Post in the Forest Hut.
Serveradmins might raise their HUNKMEG configuration. In some cases, the server may crash with custom maps. oO? Ours didn't.
Hunkusage of Transmitter (may vary): 49.689.216 Byte (Client) 45.419.616 Byte (Server)
This map is not built with competitive gaming in mind. Its built for public fun.
So please, don't start moaning that it might be unbalanced. We tried to balance it as good as possible, providing alternative routes.
IT'S NOT MADE FOR COMPETITION - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! ;]
- n0lame Community for the massive testing since the Alpha-stage of the map 2003, especially nodgam. ;]
- Sock, ydnar, digiBob for providing so much help and tips. Thank you guys! :]
- Bloodstain for the cool Voice Overs - they rock! ;>
- ForumDamage members for providing Beta feedback and some useful hints and tips
- Tamara "Ophelia" Crossley ([email protected]) for the angel statue model
- Robbie "Arcana" Powell ([email protected]) for the tombstone models
- MrLego for the hint with the objective icon
- evillair for the disclaimer ;)
*Changes since Beta2:
- Forest Hut spawn fixed (now available: 16 spawns for Allies when Commandpost constructed)
- Forward Hut spawn is Allied only, when the Serpentine Barricade is destroyed
- The raiseable Backdoor is now also destroyable with dynamite
- Moved the Antenna Control Room from the top to the 1st floor
- Added a small flag at the tower that indicates in which direction the Antenna is arranged (Axis/Allies)
- Added a third route to the Antenna Controls (small rounded staircase at the back)
- Added 10 second countdown when Allies accomplished both objectives to give Axis a piece of hope ;]
- "One Man Show" at the Caveladder is a bit harder now. :] (:P+thx p0ny*)
- Changed position of the Allied Castle MG42 to cover the small bridge and the Backgate
- Added ruins in front of the castle to give Allies a bit more cover
- Many details + look&feel stuff added/improved, new custom textures added
* This level may be electronically distributed only at *
* NO CHARGE to the recipient in its current state, MUST *
* include this .txt file, and may NOT be modified IN *
* ANY WAY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS THIS LEVEL TO BE *
* DISTRIBUTED ON CD-ROM (or other media) WITHOUT PRIOR *
* WRITTEN PERMISSION. *