this file contain the skin of 101° para. div.
look the screenshoot for the info!
How to use?
Put the file (zzz_101_AB_Div.pk3) inside the main folder of your wolfenstein et
By kateWith special Thanks to:
Skins und Concept by DimitriZer0
Field Cap .md3 & Officer Hat by Chriptor
Pith Helmet .md3 by Steven Howes
Allies are now British 8th Army:
- New Flags
_ Desert Uni's
- New Weapon/Prop Skins
Axis are now German Afrika Korps:
_ New Flags
_ Desert Uni's
- New Weapon/Prop Skins
-Put .pk3 file in etmain folder.
-When you play on Internet, or LAN, both
server and you must have this skins installed
and the server must be set to be unpure.
-To start unpure server (server that allows
custom pk3 packs) click on,
Host game -> Advanced -> Pure server: NO.
By kate16.may 2010
This ET-Player funmodel was complete (model and textures) created by ischbinz.de
for the [UJE] Clan
you re allowed to use it,
and modify it as you wish.
this readme have to stay inside all packs which contains parts of this model or textures.
special thx to [uje] niek for running it on a testserver - and help to find bugs
no comercial use!
for suggestions contace me [email protected]
By kateMade / compiled by Blowfish for the BlackOps Clan :
Website : http://www.enemyterritory.biz
CREDITS TO :
1) *WF*Doofy "Created the great gasmask" - www.wf-gaming.net
2) And I used some of the artwork of the Black Eagles Skinpack :
That file was compiled by: =1S1K=>>DEW<< [email protected]
Artwork and models Thanks to:
- Berzerkr (www.wolfmap.de - GER) & ET:Revaluation staff
Added by Blowfish :
- Axis covert skin (Nazi from hellboy)(working on new 3D head model).
- The head_2 for Axis Covert, which is non animated and I removed the ears in the model.
- Added the glasses to the medic, but that was an already made head by ??
- Put the big wounds on the engie and field ops.
- Changed the decals, since the were incorrect. Berzerker told me they were wehrmacht and SS. So I changed it to only SS decals.
- Gave the engie a red cap.
You can modify only by permission of the respectives file owners.
By kateWolfpack_final pack including:
- skinpack based on ET:R Elite v1 pack
- modified limbo and loading screen
- 100 englush and german chatsounds
- glowing objectives
- sexy spree sounds
- location files from antman
- geoip.dat file
- random last 30 seconds music
- compatible with etpub 0.9.1 and jaymod 20080125-2.1.8
- direct link to wolfmap.de webpage
and much more
By kateattention nazis symbols for the vlasterx_ss_skins_v1.0
so this can hurt some players
By kateBerzerkr's Skinpack for No Quarter - Way for Fun Edition
This Skinpack works with NQ 1.2.3 and above.
Put the pk3 in the NQ folder.
Dedicated to Kate. https://ets-clan.com/
- New Playerskins for Axis and Allies:
- Axis are dressed in black uniforms
- Allies are dressed in green/brown uniforms
- Both Teams have now young Faces
- Class specific Level-9 hats:
- Soldier : Helmet with Gasmask / before: Armored Helmet
- Medic : Helmet with Red Cross / before: Fieldcap
- Engineer : Armored Helmet / before: Normal Helmet
- Field Ops : Oficercap with Headset / before: Officercap
- Covert Ops: Helmet with Camouflage / before: Cap
- Soldier : Helmet with Camouflage / before: Helmet with Net
- Medic : Red Cross Helmet with Net / before: Red Cross Helmet
- Engineer : Helmet with Spade Sign / before: Helmet with Net
- Field Ops : Officercap / before: Helmet
- Covert Ops: Barret / before: Cap
- Helmet Armor is invisible
- Removed Backpack for Allied Covert Ops
- A few new Spree Sounds with a very sexy female voice
- New Win Sounds for Axis and Allies
- New Skill Up Sound
- New Pliers for Axis and Allies
- Teamspecific Command Posts with new Signs
- New Constructible Pennants
- New Mine Markers
- New Trunk for the Temperated Trees
- New Respawn Flags
- New Axis Flag (used in Railgun and custom maps)
- Mortar Shell with Flame Trail
- Ammo Boxes without Ammo Sign
- New Axis-Win Flag
- Green Allied Grenade
- Dark-Gray Glove in First-Person
- Stained Texture if you're using a Binocular or Sniper Scope
- Removal of the MLB-Stuff in the MLB-Maps
- Better Terrain Textures for Radar Summer (all Versions)
- Removed the red/blue-scheme of the Syringes
- Better Texture for the Heavy Door
Credits in alphabetical order:
Berzerkr : Doing the work / www.wolfmap.de
Celine : Idea
Doofy : WF Loading Screen, Axis Gasmask, Axis Headset
MacBeth : <3
Molotov : Ammo Box Textures, Axis Constructible Pennant
Phisherman: Level 9 Hats/Helmets
RayBan : Mortar Shells with Flame Trail
Last but not least the players of WF (www.wf-gaming.net)
who gave constructive feedback!
this file contain the new skins for wolfenstein et !
they was taked from the skins of pacific assault game, anyway they looks cool try them and comment ciaooo!
how to use
put the file inside your main folder!