Halloween started at  Ets Servers

37152-Happy-Halloween-Animated.gif

Sign in to follow this  
PsychoPappy 4

Ets Server Menu 5.0 concept

after a little bit of thinking, i finally have a concept of the main menu for version 5.0.

etsmenu_5.0_concept.png.661c47090341f09ff252aaad7990b7e8.png

as you can see, version 5.0 would not be much different from our existing 4.x menus, but what i would like to do is consolidate the custom_main page to be five buttons tall instead of six, which will completely eliminate the clipping bug seen in silent and etlegacy when using a linux-based OS like linux with MINIMIZER ON.

it would move the Optimize page to the bottom left, and move the about us page to the bottom right.

i'm also thinking about experimenting with upgrading the Optimize menu, seeing if i can make a GUI settings page for setting snaps, cl_maxpackets, rate, hunkmegs, soundmegs, and zonemegs.

i have yet to build a proof-of-concept build of the menu to see whether or not this stuff is actually possible, and if so, we may have a new major update in the coming months. :D

i'll keep ya posted and i am also open to suggestions for features or changes! :P

• Thanks 1